company profile company
Add Your Heading Text Here
we supply and export SULFUR Granular for high-quality standards and reasonable prices. Packing such as Bulk, and 1,500 KG Jumbo Bag are available. We can offer the SULFUR as FOB in the loading port or CIF term to your destination port.
Over time, the agricultural industry is realizing more and more about the positive effect of sulfur as a fertilizer nutrient in itself. Usually, plants need about a tenth as much sulfur as nitrogen, but sulfur deficiencies limit plant growth as certainly and severely as nitrogen deficiencies do. Reduced yield is the result of sulfur fertilizer deficiency at any stage of plants’ growth.
Sulfur is one of the most important raw materials for industry, and the mobility in the global sulfur market is largely due to its wide application in this sector. The most widely used sulfur is in the production of sulfuric acid. On average, 85-90% of the world’s sulfur production is used to produce this acid (which is the basis of many industrial processes and widely used in the production of many consumer products).
Sulfur is used as a mild disinfectant, antifungal and antibacterial. It is widely used in the preparation of lotions, creams, and ointments at a concentration of 10%. Most commonly used for the treatment of facial pimples, dandruff, tincture, itching, and fungal infections. A sulfur colloid is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, which can be injectable or oral.
Sulfur has been investigated for the production of the following products in the field of construction:
Sulfur concrete is a new product that, although its final appearance is similar to that of ordinary concrete, is different in its production, maintenance and use.
This type of concrete has unique properties such as:
- Tensile, compressive and flexural strengths and fatigue life of sulfur concrete are more than conventional concrete.
- Sulfur concrete takes off quickly and reaches 80% to 90% ultimate compressive strength within 2 hours.
- The permeability of sulfur concrete to water is very low.
- Sulfur concrete reaches its maximum strength in the most deformation.
- Increasing the percentage of sulfur and consequently increasing the compressive strength of sulfur concrete is associated with increasing its elasticity coefficient.
- Its resistance to corrosive environments, especially acidic environments, attacks salts, chlorines, and sulfates, is very significant, which has the potential to be useful in covering the floor with or in contact with corrosive materials. It significantly enhances the structure of electrolyte tubes in acidic ponds, making acid reservoirs and general floors in acidic and corrosive environments.
- Recyclability of this type of concrete is one of its interesting and remarkable properties. This means that the concrete can be melted at any time, separated by sulfur and aggregates and reused in the concrete.